In the old "brick & mortar" days, your storefront was often the first place where people saw your company and products. In this day and age, your (potential) customers get the first glimpse at your business on, you guessed it, the internet!
Before ever entering your store, office or place of business, the internet allows your potential customer the ability to profile your entire company. Chances are high that your potential customer has visited you somewhere on the internet before choosing your business over competition. Whether that be through your social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.), through testimonial and review sites to hear from your past customers (Yelp, Google+, etc.), or your direct website, it's easy to see how branding your business on the internet can truly help in differentiating yourself from competition.
So, with that said, where should you start? The first decision to make is whether you should invest in a custom coded site or opt for a more affordable, fully designed, platform-based site. We specialize in designing the latter because we understand the importance of (and recommend!) keeping startup costs low as a new business. But, just because you're staying true to your budget, doesn't mean you don't deserve a personalized and unique website that highlights and differentiates your business. We have worked on a number of platforms including Wordpress, Squarespace, Shopify and Wix and we wholeheartedly recommend Wix.
1. Flexibility: Wix's features, functions and apps are closely controlled, monitored and tested to ensure they are working properly. This is import
2. Ease of Use: very user-friendly, drag & drop website builder. You don’t need to know how to code as Wix is catered to non-technical users. We'll design your site for you, you can manage it on your own!
3. User Support: Wix has a dedicated support team with organized tutorials. You can also get help through the phone or email.
4. Ongoing Maintenance: Since Wix doesn’t open its platform to external developers, they control all aspects of the platform so they manage all the updates and maintenance work for you, unlike other platforms that require frequent maintenance by the user.
5. Pricing: 5 premium plans, ranging from $4.50 per month to $24.50 per month (based on annual plans). You can also use Wix for free, but with certain limitations.
[source: Website Builder Expert]
If you're ready to invest in your business and build your brand on the web, we're here to help.
Our Website Packages start at $975 and includes search engine optimization, mobile optimization and unlimited revisions until you're completely happy with your site. Our primary goal is to make sure you're able to make the updates you need to the site on your own without relying on us or any other designer so we include a website training guide with our package as well.
Websites we've built recently include:
www.wwstige.com www.heavenlyhorizons.com www.redhawkteam.com www.boulderkisumu.org www.jeneemackphotography.com www.oshandcraftedgoatmilksoap.com www.fullpotential-consulting.com www.lamarboutiqueshop.com www.littlemooncreation.com www.jbebeauty.com www.detailanddesigns.com
You can also check out our website portfolio here for other examples of our past website work!
Happy Branding! Jenna